WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Karston and Porter go to the Circus!

Well the Circus came to town! We had a good time, and I think the boys like some of it anyways! I always like watching the elephants that is probably why they save them until the VERY end so people will actually stay. I think they are an amazing animal!

 The bear was cute! I didn't get to see all of the bears performance due to potty breaks with the boys, but Beckie took some pictures for us!
 We love Aunt Beckie!
 Look mom something AMAZING!
 Two handsome boys!
 Porter such a stud!
 Me and my boy!
 Beckie and her cute boy!
 Karston's dream came true! He got to ride on "DUMBO" I thought for sure once we got up there and he really saw how big the elephant was, but he didn't he couldn't wait to get on Dumbo! He was probably just bummed he didn't fly!
 Riding Dumbo!
 This is more of a keep sake for Beckie she really wants this outfit! :)
 I am sorry to all you dog lovers out there but I feel really bad for these dogs. They aren't people the don't need hair long enough for pony tails or braids. Anyway I feel bad for this poor dog!
 Our view was ALWAYS pleasant! :)
 Trying to see what was going on!
 Tigers!
 Couldn't have 2 cuter cousins if only the other 2 were able to come it would have been a PARTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment