WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My little Olympians!!!

I love playing games with my nieces and nephews so it was my Father-in-Laws birthday July 10 so we got together that Sunday to celebrate! I decided it would be fun since they would all be there to do Purcell Olympics! It was so much fun!  One cannot have Olympic events without an opening ceremony so I found this paper torch and the kids ran around the yard passing it to each other as they went so each kid had a turn! Here is Porter bringing it home!
 Then we did my favorite event which for some odd reason I don't think is in the actual Olympics and should be is Potato Sack Races! I have to say I was thoroughly impressed by these little people! They didn't fall at all even the little 3 year olds! They all did such a great job!

 The next event also not in the actual Olympics and totally should is the Cheetos Ball Game! Everyone puts on a shower cap.....
 Aren't they all so cute in their shower caps!
 Then cover it with Whip Cream.....


 Then their partner chucks Cheetos Balls at them and they have to catch them on their head! So fun and so funny to watch!
 Then you switch and the other partner gets a turn to have Cheetos Balls thrown at them!

 Jonah and I were partners we did AWESOME!
 Love Porters little face in this picture! He did a good job too!
 Here's Karston!
 The next game was just to give them a little breather. They had to wear an extra large glove and dig through a bag of shredded paper to find the hidden candy and pull it out without using their other hand! If ever this game is repeated I will NOT use Air Heads toooooooo EASY!



 After this Doug set up a little relay race for them. They had to run along the outskirts of the trees to the hula hoops which were in place of tires so they had to jump through those put on a potato sack and jump along the fence past the swing set to their partner switch and repeat the course!

 Look at the smiles on their faces LOVE!!!



 Jonah was out cheerleader! He did do a little bit of it with me! He wasn't too fond of the potato sack but he did do it for a second! Way to go Jonah!
 They were all so good at cheering each other on! Karston is running alongside Hannah cheering her on!
 Goooo REMI!
 Following the relay race we had them do a water balloon walking race. They had to keep the water balloons in between their knees without dropping or popping them. They did a great job and I have to say these pictures I got of Liam and Ryan just might have to be my favorite!

 Last, but not least we had to have an awards ceremony! Wouldn't you know I have the most talented little Olympians EVER. They ALL got the GOLD! 1st place in every event. I was so proud! We played all those games and no one got mad if something didn't go right or if they weren't the first ones to the finish line! They cheered each other on and just had a good time!

 We played hula hoops after it was done! Awesome Hula Hooper's yes!!!!
 Decorated Grandmas Sprinkler with the finishing ribbon!
 This was grandpa's Main event! He accomplished it well! He even placed 1st!!!!
 Cute Aunt Jodie loving on 2 cute CUTE babies!
 Bryndyn looking so Beautiful!
Overall, I thought it turned out to be a great day! I love it whenever we get to do little family things together. I have a wonderful family, and I love them all sooooo very much! Can't wait till next time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment