WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cute little moments!

So these were from a little while ago. Story to this picture. I wasn't feeling to great one day just kind of blaw all day long. Well that night Doug got home and I went in the kitchen to make some dinner and BAM something exploded inside me. I have NEVER been in that much pain EVER. It was really worse then labor. If I moved it killed if I did laid down it was a million times worse. I thought I was having a heart attack I couldn't catch my breath at all and I couldn't get any relief. I know I scared little Karston because I was rolling around in pain just trying to get some air. Doug called Dr. Kaye Christensen in our ward and he quickly came over to try and figure out what was going on. Well my blood pressure was fine, my temperature was all over the place, my heart sounded fine but we couldn't figure out what was going on. So they gave me some Pepcid Complete and nothing happened so then they decided to give me a blessing. I was bent over in pain while they were doing this. Anyway shortly after the blessing the pain was subsiding THANK GOODNESS! Anyways so the next day Jayden was in his little bouncer and I heard him kind of fussing so I peeked in there to find Karston standing in with him to give him a "Bresering" he is so alert to everything going on around him and has to pretty much try anything and everything he sees so we have to be VERY careful!
 Doug had to go to Boise overnight. When Karston saw him pull in He couldn't get out there fast enough. My boys sure love their daddy and miss him when he is gone. As do I! Love it!!!
 Cute towel baby! Love that beautiful CLEAN face!!!
 My blue eyed baby turned Green on my... Still love that face. Doesn't he look so big!
 My blue eyed baby! This is his worried face. He just fell down and couldn't decide if he wanted to cry or not.
It seems like every post I put how much I love these little Cherubs. I know I am obsessed with them but I can't ever get enough of them! They are my greatest treasures and I love them more each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment