WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Last Washington Post!!!

So really this should have been with the last post but I forgot about it. This is one of my most favorite sites. I think I got some neat pictures especially the one with the sun through the flag! Pretty neat!



 On the last day we sang for the big Memorial Day parade. I don't know how it went because we opted out of that and spent some time with some family. Carolyn, Lauren, and their daughter Aniya. So fun!

They took us the the Botanic Garden. SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Loved it!
 This is what you saw as you walked in. I so would love this in my backyard wouldn't that be so very pretty. It will never happen, but it is so pretty!

 I think I took more pictures of the baby then I did of the Botanic Garden. Isn't she so cute!


 All the flowers there were just HUGE and so vibrant. They have different themes for each room. It really was so much fun. I am glad I got to see this!
 Then while we were waiting for everyone we watched a nurse get promoted. It was kind of neat to see all the promotions going on. They were going on everywhere in their specified memorial. This was for the Navy. The lady was so funny when she was changing her shoulder pad things. (Haha my mind went blank on what they are called!)
 Our bus we were on everywhere we went!
 Miss Marcia Pratt and I saying our goodbyes to good old Washington D.C.!
 Here we are on the little train thing that takes you to the right terminals!
 Goodbye Washington D.C.! I will miss you and all your beauties!
 Everyone was sooooo tired. We got lots of pictures like this one!

Hello Salt Lake City! Can't wait to see my babies! One more day!!!! Wahoooooo!
So there you have it! My awesome Washington D.C. trip! It was so much fun. I loved it and hope one day I get to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment