WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Licorice Theif to Mom I go to work!

 My kids have the sweet tooth! I am not a big sweet eater but boy they are! Jayden pulled this off this counter. I guess he sniffed it out or something!
 Porter came over one day and they all played outside. Of course since they are boys they got pretty dirty and I don't want my sister in law to think I don't take care of her kid so before she showed up we quickly through all boys in the tub! :) They could almost be siblings!
 Karston woke up one morning and told me he had to go to work this is a usual thing Karston says so I didn't pay much attention. Then he announced he was ready to go. I came in the kitchen to find him actually ready to go! Dad shoes, my gloves, and his hat! It gets better though!!!
 We had to add the Gold medal and the shovel to top it all off! He never ceases to amaze me and all his cuteness!
 My little worker bee! Looking so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment