WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Aunt Jewelley turns 90!

Our little Aunt Jewelle turned 90 this year. So to celebrate we threw another birthday party except this year her brother and his wife and kids came more of my cousins came and it was just lots of fun. Plus this was the first time I ever had to take care of company. We had lots of fun catching up and letting the kids get to know each other again. This is my dad talking to one of Uncle Buds kids. I am sad to say I don't know which one it is though. 
 Wish my grandma could have been here to join in on this picture. For some reason Heavenly Father decided to take her sooner than later from us. From the stories I have heard about her though she was an absolute angel. When she passed away the city of Kellogg shut down to attend her funeral. What an amazing lady she much have been to have had so many people love and care about her to shut down their business to honor her. These are her two siblings. She was the oldest than came Jewelle followed by Bud.

 This is Uncle Bud's wife Aunt Pat. I really don't know much about them we didn't really do a lot with my mom's side of the family growing up. From what I can tell they are great people. Stern people but really great!
 We did a family dinner with everyone which was really fun. It is so nice to have a house big enough for lots of people. It worked out really well. All the kids hung out downstairs and the adults hung out upstairs.
 These are the cute centerpieces for the tables for Aunt Jewelles birthday party. I think they turned out pretty cute with all her nieces and nephews names.
 The flowers couldn't have been more beautiful. I just love the colors the completely say Aunt Jewelle!

 The next morning we did a family breakfast. My dad was so kind and made me some special pancakes. The 2 bites I had were absolutly delicious.


             Uncle Kevin and Aunt Cindy just chillin waiting to be told what to do or something! Love them!!!
 Since we were all here for Aunt Jewelle we spent a lot of time at Fairwinds watching Aunt Jewelle take the kiddos for rides up and down the hallways. I don't think she knows who she was pushing around just saw the kids and started to play with them. It was pretty cute and she was one busy taxy driver!

 My Aunt Cindy and my Cousin Angela. We call her Angie for short though. These guys were my very first guests. Well besides Tawnya. :)
 The kids had so much fun entertaining the elderly. They were singing and dancing and telling jokes. It was great! Maybe a bit overwhelming but absolutly Great!
 Kendo wasn't sure if Uncle Danny was a resident there or if he was going home with us. He kept falling asleep in the chair. It was pretty funny.
 My Awesome Aunt Crystal and momma. These two whenever they are together are hilarious. You will literally laugh until you almost have an accident. I love it. Wish we could live closer to her.

 Three of the six siblings. I think these ones are the closest ones in the family. Fun group that's for sure!
                     What a cute picture with Aunt Jewelley! She sure loves "her kids" cute bunch huh!
We are sure glad we get the chance to take care of this wonderful woman. She spent many years taking care of others and so we are happy to return the favor to her. Love you Aunt Jewelle Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment