WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

1st trick to water your garden....You need a Jayden!

Can I just say that if EVER you are in need of someone to teach you how to water your garden well your answer is at the Purcell House. His name JAYDEN! My sweet, helpful, baby boy LOVES to water. In fact I love that he loves to water too. That is until it gets a little out of control. My sweet boy decided to go out front while dad was mowing the lawn and water for mommy. I know, I know how precious. Well he succeeded VERY well. He watered so well that my bench decided to go for a mud bath. That's right folks. He watered so much the dirt which is like clay became so incredibly soft that my little bench started sinking. I was so proud of him and so grateful he wanted to help his mommy. Love you Baby Jay and thanks again for helping me take care of things around the house. You are a great stress reliever!!!!



My sinking bench. Don't be jealous I know you ALL are wanting to have Jayden come and sink your benches too. I am sorry to inform you that my bench is the ONLY one for this boy to sink. Go cry into your pillows and be sad because I truly know there is no one else out there with the talent this boy has. He is pretty amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment