WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Without Training Wheels!

I couldn't be prouder of this little man. In June he came in and told me he wanted his training wheels off. So I asked if he was sure and he said yes! So long story short the training wheels came off! He then went outside and I don't know how many times but he finally taught himself how to ride his bike with no help from mom or dad! One thing is for sure about Karston when he REALLY wants to accomplish something he is going to do it. No matter how long it takes. He stays persistent and keeps going until it is accomplished! He may have looked like a battered boy by the end but he was incredibly proud of himself and so am I! Good job buddy! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment