WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, July 21, 2014

Cousins sleepover part 2 the MORNING!!!

Oh my goodness these boys were just so much fun! I am so doing this cousin sleep over thing again very soon. I just laid in my bed and listened to their conversations and I still smile. I am proud to say they are all 100% boy. Talking about tooting and burping and any other gross subject they could think of. They had fun I had fun it was a win win for all involved! 
 For their breakfast I made them some yummy blueberry muffins, little oranges, and Hot Chocolate with tiny marshmallows to drink. They devoured it and I was glad. Karston was the first up and he came and greeted me in his little Mario get up as shown above. He just makes me smile. Love that kid!
 Not only did the 4 boys have a sleepover but Blake and Jayden got to spend the night together too. They are best buds and I am so glad they have each other to grow up with. Those sweet baby smiles love them!
 Drinking Chocolate Milk...YUMMMY! 
 Three of the four boys. We sure missed you Porter Bug. Next time we will get you! I have to say I love so much how Karston has Ryan's ear and is really trying to get a hold of Jonahs in this picture. His hairdo is an added bonus.


All in all I would say that this Cousin Sleep Over was a complete Success! I love these kiddos so very much. They mean the world to me and I would do anything for all of them! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment