WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Happy 40th Anniversary!!!

Happy Anniversary Kris and Terry! February 8 we celebrated with them by eating nachos and watching slides. It was super nice. We didn't have any tiny humans to take care of so we just got to enjoy being together laughing and talking about fun memories. Here are a few of my favorites from that day. 

 This was their present from the kids. I think it turned out super nice. Good job Doug on hanging those pics!
 Slide Show time! Terry was real excited can you tell? 
 Chet exercising during the whole thing a little distracting... Just kidding. 
 AHHHH This is my Doug. How cute is he! 
 Swimming in undies. I'm surprised Beckie had her clothes still on. 
 The 4 Purcell Babies. 
 80'S were rough for Doug. Hahaha love this picture. 
 Doug doesn't change his facial expressions very much. Look at photo above. Same face! 
 Unless he is with his mom then maybe we can get a little smirk! 
 Well maybe the 80's were rough on all of us...
 No You smile.....

 Doug just BEAMING with excitement! That is his excited face in case you are wondering! 
 Those suspenders... How I wish I had this outfit to put Jayden in. How cute would that be?!
 Grandpa Purcell Holding one of the Purcell babies... Who I don't know! 
 Ahhhh 40 Years ago. How sweet are they. I love that jacket of Terry's kind of bummed Doug didn't wear it on our wedding day. It's pretty much AWESOME! (I am being serious by the way!)

                                I'm too sexy for my Jammie's to sexy for my Jammie's sooo sexy it hurts!
 Feet Jammie's a Christmas MUST! 

 Beckie and Kirby... One very good Dog! Doug says he was better than KC dog but I don't agree! 
 Ta Tonka
 Kris and the Hired help...Oh wait that's Terry! Nothing sweeter than working side by side in a spud combine.


 Hello Mustachio! 

What fun. I took a ton more pics but sadly I just don't have time for all of them to upload maybe another day I will add more to this post but for now we will call it good. Happy Anniversary Kris and Terry. I sure love you and am grateful for the son you raised. We love you guys and we love our AWESOME family! Here's to many more anniversaries to come! Love you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment