WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bear World Field Trip!

Karston's preschool teacher did a field trip to Bear World. It was so much fun. I tell you what we sure hit the jackpot when we found Miss. Janet. She is the most loving human being on the planet we are pretty sure. She is just happy and it is SOOO refreshing. Anyways grammy and grampy wanted to tag along too so that was fun as well. Miss Janet had TONS of quarters for the petting zoo so that all the kids would get a chance to feed the animals. Karston loved it. These pictures are once again out of order but I guess the most important thing is that they are on here right! 
 Well we tried to get a photo before entering the petting zoo area and as you can tell my kids were really into it. Oh well its proof we were there none the less right?!
 Miss Janet is so cute. Here she is teaching Jayden about the Peacock. Jayden wanted to catch it.


 The deer were so incredibly nice. The kids would just walk beside it and pet it the entire time. So cute!
                                  It tried to eat Miss Janet's purse at one point. It was pretty funny.
 Karston had so much fun feeding them. 

 This cute little girl is Kynzee that is Miss Janets granddaughter. Karston has a HUGE crush on her he tells me every day that he is going to marry her after his mission. He's so funny. 
 I like this bird. I don't know what it is but I like it. Somedays I have to say I feel like I look just like him!

 Karston and Jayden just taking a break. This was right before we went into the petting zoo. They are so cute!
 I have no idea what Jayden is doing in this picture but it makes me laugh so it had to be included!

 Oh the rides we can't forget the rides. This is Karston and his buddy Boyd. They became good friends in Miss Janets class.



 Kynzee came up and asked Karston if he wanted to go on some rides with her. They are the cutest. Just look at those sweet little faces.






 This picture makes me giggle Karston looks terrified yet he doesn't want to not put his arms up. hahaha
 So then he figures putting his arm in Kynzee's face is a much better plan hahahaha poor Kynzee.

 Jayden loved it too. He and I rode a bunch of rides together. It was pretty much awesome! Love him!

 This is my most favorite picture of the entire day. Is this not just the most precious picture EVER!
 And this is my most favorite picture of Mr.Jayder bug from the day. Just look at that dashing smile!



 Grammy even joined in on some of the fun. This was her kind of ride. She surprises us all sometimes!

 I really enjoyed spending the time with both of my boys. They just made it so much fun!

 Of course we couldn't leave without riding the train. We love trains at our house so this was one huge highlight!
 Riding cars with my baby boy! Oh how I just want to squeeze and smooch on that little face of his!

 Then we had to do the bear family. I could barely reach that hole. hahahahaha plus I was also holding Jayden up.
                                                  Grammy and Grampy and the grandcubs!
                       Then we of course had to see how short we all are. That is always fun to find out!




 I love watching the baby bear cubs playing right when you walk in. They are so INCREDIBLY adorable!
 Finally on the way out we succeeded in getting a cute picture of these two little babies that I love!

Karston and Miss. Janet. We sure love and adore her. She is such a loving and kind person. If you have ever seen The Santa Clause with Tim Allen remember the part when he is turning into Santa and he goes to his son's soccer game and all the kids line up to sit on his lap. Well Miss Janet can be compared to that scene real easily. Kids just know and feel of her unconditional love. They just flock to her and know what is in her heart. She has affected many lives and I am so grateful my kids get to have her as their first teacher. She is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment