WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Rigby Lake 2013

My sister in laws and I love to go to Rigby Lake in the Summer. Because of babysitting I don't get to go as often as I would like but we go when we can. We always have such a fun time there. Its nice and relaxing and the kids have fun with each other and we have fun floating, talking, and of course eating! 
          Miss Paige and Karston having a very important conversation wish I knew what it was about!
                                                Karston started getting braver granted it helps
                                                     when your tooshy is planted on the sand!



                                                      Jayden just enjoyed doing his own thing.
                                       Eating sand, walking around in water, and just being Jayden.

 Ryan is a water baby. I don't think it bothers him one bit. I love this face watching him swim. Sweet boy!

                                      My Baby Blake.  Love that face SOOO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment