WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Idaho Falls Temple Treasure Hunt FHE!

So I didn't know about this but apparently the Idaho Falls Temple has a treasure hunt for kids. It was lots of fun and I highly recommend it. It helps the kids see the beauty outside of the temple plus it points out things on the temple that I don't think they would ever notice. So anyways we had so much fun doing this for our family night with the Richardson's. We sure love being all together! 

 Goofy Babies! 

 Jayden really wanted to wear his jammies and I wasn't in a fighting mood. I figured just as long as he had clothes on we were good right?! He did decide to go on an adventure of his own and run away from mommy for awhile. Needless to say someone got in a bit of trouble after making mommy run all around the outside of the temple trying to catch him. Grrrr! Oh well he had fun until he got caught so I guess that counts for something! 





 After finding all the treasures of the temple we were in much need of a drink. 

For our treat we went to Baskin Robbins 21 flavors of ice cream. The boys all got Spider-man and I of course got my favorite Daiquiri Ice YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment