WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Cousin Sleep Over!!!

 I have some pretty AMAZING nephews. As we all know we had 4 boys born within 9 months of each other. Ryan (November), Karston (April), Jonah (July), and Porter (August). That has been so much fun for these boys. SO anyways I was watching 2 of my nephews Ryan and Blake (Blake and Jayden are also close in age) so why not just add a few more to our party night and have a Cousin Camp in! Oh my goodness it was so much fun. Poor little Porter Bug was sick that night so he couldn't come but we will do another one soon I am sure. We started the evening off by making drive in cars. They were so cute. We had all sorts of vehicles. I will tell you later which made which one. Uncle Doug was such a trooper and cut them all out for them.
 Karston did a Bat mobile. He and Jayden shared a little bit because his was a 2 seater.
 Ryan LOVES trains so of course he had to make a train. He was incredibly proud of it. So was I!
 Jonah did a Tank. It was pretty awesome. He had to crawl in from the open flap of the bottom. Good job!
 Jayden had a tractor, and Blake just wanted a normal car. We made a plane for Porter because we felt so sad he couldn't come.


 Then it was time for dinner. What do you feed 4 year old children? None other than Mac N' Cheese, and  squeeze-its. After eating we went down to our drive in and watched a movie we rented. Sorry I can't remember what it was.

 After the Drive-in it was time to get in Jammie's and while they were doing that the drive in was transformed into a camp ground. We put the tent up downstairs and put all their things inside. They thought it was pretty amazing. I am the coolest aunt ever!
 Look at these sweet little faces with their popcorn. I do have to say that this popcorn did NOT stay in the bowls. They had a glorious popcorn fight. Did I get mad? Heck NO. I loved listening to their sweet little giggles and just enjoying each other. Besides it is not that difficult to clean up popcorn.
The next morning they got up got ready and had some blueberry muffins, and oranges. Oh it was absolutely the greatest day/night EVER! I have got to get another one together for these sweet babies. I just love their little guts. My life would be so boring without each and every one of them that is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment