WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Brotherly Love!

I am pretty darn lucky. My boys play really well together most of the time. We of course have our moments where we have to be reminded that we are brothers and we take care of and look after each other and we never want to make our brother feel sad or bad but, generally they get along great. Karston is so patient with Jayden who takes after his momma and is a little bit bull headed. (There I said it Doug) ;)



These bike pics are my favorite. I love how Jayden is at a new level each time and I just love so much the hugging action going on while Karston rides around. I just am so lucky to have been honored with raising these two incredible awesome and special boys. Wouldn't trade them for a girl any day : ) They love me and always take care of me and I do know or at least I hope that they will always have each others backs and take care of each other always like they do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment