WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Valentines Day 2014!

First of all before we start. February 13,2006 Doug proposed to me. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! Anyways so from here on out he ALWAYS gives me a Dozen Orange roses and then a red rose because 13 is my most favorite number. I was born on October 13, had nieces and nephews born on the 13 of different months, proposed to on February 13 and took my Endowments out on May 13. If only I waited one more month so I could be married on June 13 that would have been fun but oh well. I guess I can learn to love 19 as much as I love 13 right?! Anyways so that is the tradition that I look forward to every year because I frankly LOVE to get flowers so I take my once a year of flower receiving and relish it! 

 So this year I picked Valentines day to do something for all my nieces and nephews. I have so many now its hard to do lots of stuff for them during the year so I try to at least pick a holiday or two to do something special just for them. This year I went with cereal. I got their favorite kinds and wrote little notes for them including their favorite cereal name. I guess I didn't take a picture of the others but here is the one we gave Doug. I also did one for mini wheat's it said "Your my "mini wheat" heart. Clever I know I had one for Apple Jacks too. I think I said "Your the "apple" of my eye "Jack".
 Then for breakfast with all my babysitting kids we did a special breakfast. We had red heart shaped pancakes and red eggs. I think we had pears or maybe Mandarin oranges and hasbrowns. It was great and they ate it up! I love the little people that I watch. They make every day a very fun day!




 Jayden. I never seem to be quick enough on getting a picture of this boy. I seem to get more of the stoned look faces than I do of his sweet adorable little smile. Love this baby and boy does this kid LOVE pancakes!
I am not a huge fan of Valentines day mostly because I don't  like being told I am loved because you have to tell me. I like to be told I am loved every day of the year. We should always be kind and treat each other respectfully and tell those that we love that we love them ALWAYS. I try really hard to make sure that the last words my babies hear are "I Love You" because we don't know what events will take place throughout that day so its always good to make sure that is the last thing they will always and I will always remember. That I love them and that they love me! Love this family of mine sooo gosh darn much! I can't believe how truly blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment