WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Friday, July 11, 2014

Purcell Family Pictures!

The Purcell family was in need of some updated photos. So we quickly put this together and I think they turned out great. My good friend Misty and Mark Richardson took them for us and we were very happy with the results. I love pictures!!!
My Spunky little family! 
 Our ETERNAL family! 
 The Ones that started it all! 

 This has to be my most favorite pictures EVER! This captures everyones personalities perfectly. 
                                                      Brent and Terressa Purcell Family!
 Chet and Beckie Thompson Family! 
 Blaine and Jodi Jones Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment