WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

MERRY CHIRSTMAS!

What a terrific Christmas! It was so much fun being in our new house this year for Christmas. It was a busy time of year like always and just fun. I enjoyed so much the decorating and the Christmas shopping and wrapping. I had it all done like at the beginning of the month it was nice! 
 The boys as tradition got new matching Jammie's. I got to dress them matchy while they let me right!?
 Christmas Eve Grammy and Grampy wanted to come over and give the boys a few special gifts. They were so thoughtful. They gave each of the boys a learning to read kit from Leap Frog. They love books so they were real excited about it.
 It's always fun getting the gifts out of the boxes. Doug loves this job!
 Christmas morning was fun. I think we were more excited than the kids. I even think we woke them up instead of them waking us up. Hahahaha
 Santa was really nice to Doug. He brought him a few of his things on his most wanted list. He got a push broom, and a BIG ironing board.

 This was the first present Jayden opened Christmas morning. After he opened this he was happy and done. Didn't want anything to do with any other present. He got his tools and that is all he cared about.

 Karston REALLY REALLY wanted a pair of slippers like his dads. He would even pray that he would get slippers like his dads. Santa must have been inspired because he found Slippers just like his dads. It just made his Christmas perfect. He loves to be just like daddy!

 Each boy got a BIG Christmas present this year. Jaydens big present was this kitchen. It actually was for both but Jayden mostly. He LOVES to cook. He would always bring me blocks and stuff that he made for me to eat so I thought this would be a fun gift for him. He has loved it. I even made Felt food to go with. I now get real meals from Jayden's Kitchen! This was a fun project for me and Doug to build little man. And yes, this is out of an old Entertainment center.
Karston got a Bike for Christmas I apparently only got a video of his bike not a photo. So we will post that with the rest of the videos I will eventually post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment