WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Karston graduated PRESCHOOL!

May 30, 2014 this handsome little guy graduated Preschool. I just couldn't be more proud of him. He did so well this year and he is 100% ready for Kindergarten. Miss Janet did a very nice graduation party. There was a video slide show, yummy cookies, and they showed us some very cute songs that they learned with Miss Janet! Karston absolutely adores this lady and I am so grateful he had such a good and safe first experience with school. I am not going to lie I am so very nervous to send him to a public school but I know that Heavenly Father has great things in store for this boy of mine so I am trusting in him to keep my baby safe every day that he is away from me. 

 Porter REALLY wanted a picture with Miss Janet too. She was so sweet and so willing to take a picture with him too. Hahahaha
 Karston met up with his current little girl friend Kynzee (Miss Janets granddaughter) and they played for a bit. Karston is sure going to miss this girl. She is pretty darn adorable if you ask me!

 One last hug goodbye for the two of them. I just want to squeeze these little faces they are so cute!
 After the graduation we went to Grammy and Grampy's house and we got some ICEE'S SOOO GOOD!

 My friend Mark took these cute pictures of my baby boy before he graduated. I just can't believe how big he is now and how fast these 5 years have flown by. He just lights up a room with his sparkle and he most definitely lights up my life on a daily basis. Love him so incredibly much!


Congratulations baby boy. I am so proud of you and all the things you learned, and accomplished this past year. I sure hope your little sparkle stays and that your sweet smile will greet many many people. You are the best and I love you with all my heart. Good luck in Kindergarten your going to do ABSOLUTELY GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment