WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Jayden turns 3!!!!

My sweet baby boy is officially 3 years old. AGAIN WHERE DID THE TIME GO? I guess I didn't get any morning pictures but it was the cutest thing. Jayden really wanted to have doughnuts for his birthday so Doug got up early and went and fed horses and picked up a dozen doughnuts on the way home. When he got home Doug got ready then we decided to wake up Jayden to see his surprise. Doug kindly woke him up and he just kept saying "I hope it is Doughnuts" needless to say he was super excited when indeed it was doughnuts. Then out of the clear blue he looked at Doug and as serious as he could say it he said "Hey, One is missing." What a smart tike he is. Indeed one was missing for daddy ate one on the way home. There was a tiny little space and I mean tiny I couldn't even tell one was missing to be honest and that is where the missing doughnut used to lie. Naughty little daddy. 

Now I want to let my little 3 year old son know that he DID NOT want a party he DID NOT want ANYONE to sing to him. If someone called to sing Happy Birthday he chucked the phone across the room. If you said happy birthday to him and gave him a present he would be a stinker and look at you and say "I don't care" and have Karston open his presents and he most definitely DID NOT want a birthday cake. It was not because we didn't try. Mommy even won a free professional birthday cake that I was going to use but you were very adamant about no birthday cake just doughnuts! 

Grandma and Grandpa Cox brought him some fun blocks and some things from Alaska. 


                                                  Isn't he such a cute little 3 year old?
 Aunt Tawnya and the Borgs went along with the Frog theme this year. He loves frogs and so he was super excited to get this cute little frog.

 However, I think Aunt Tawnya got the best present award. She got him real live frogs. He was pretty excited about these two little guys. Too bad they only lived a couple weeks here. Poor little guys!


 Since we were in charge of Aunt Jewelley that week we took Jayden and Karston and had our little ride. Karston was saying "Oh no She Didn't" and Aunt Jewelle was like "What?"
 The next thing little man wanted to do for his birthday was to feed the horses with EVERYBODY. So we did just that. He couldn't have been happier. He loves to work must be the Purcell in him.
 I am ashamed to say that my 5 year old drives a four wheeler better than I can. He was amazing I couldn't believe it.
 While we were waiting for dad to load up the trailer with hay we played Stacker. They boys crack me up.
 Jayden was hard at work digging a post hole or something. He is so cute, I especially love the water boots and shorts!



                                              Karston hauling the hay wagon over to the barn.

 My Working Boys! 


 This just made me laugh. They like to give each other rides in this little wagon. Jayden had a great time.

 Then it was Jayden's turn to push Karston who is a tiny bit heavier than his baby brother. Didn't work out so well sadly.


 After we got done with horses Jayden wanted Hamburger and fries for his dinner so that is what we ate. Then Grandma Purcell came over and brought him some cute clothes and Jammie's and a fun alligator game. He loved it so much. You jump on this thing that shoots out a ball and it hits the alligators teeth. The first one to knock down all the teeth wins. You couldn't have picked a better game for Jayder bug. He has loved it.

I just absolutely love and adore this baby boy of mine. He gives the best hugs and has the squishiest cheeks to smooch on. He has a kind heart and has a very sneaky personality. He brings us much laughter and joy. I especially love when he role plays he will change his voice and everything so cute. He loves to sing and has very good pitch. When he goes potty his favorite song to sing is Jingle Bells which is really funny especially when he is doing number 2. Singing must never stop! I love you baby Jay. Thanks for being such a good boy and such a bright spot in our little family! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment