WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Purcell Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Morning!

 This year if I remember correctly I believe we did Easter and Birthdays all in one day. So in April we have Easter, then Kris's birthday, followed by Karston's birthday so we combined it all. It was a very fun day. Here are the little's trying to find their eggs with the direction of Terresa.
 Jonah so excited to find Easter Eggs that he doesn't have time to look at the camera, but we caught his smile and that is really what matters.


 Ryan has his game face ON! 
 I'm not sure what was going on here but this was the first picture I saw followed by the second by the looks of it I would say there may or may not have been a little disagreement about who got the Easter Egg. Sometimes these fun little things can turn violent you just never know what is going to happen at a Family Easter Egg Hunt.

 Paige was wondering what was going on too. 

 My little Blakey! 
 Apparently what ever happened between Brent and Terresa was very traumatic. Poor Porter. (What in the world did I miss. )


 It's mine....no its mine I wonder who won! 
 Jayden must have been taken back by the whole thing he just stayed in the grove of trees protecting himself with his little weapon. Smart boy!
                          Man this was one heck of a party we even had monkeys bouncing around.


 My cute Mother-in-law. I don't think we have many pictures where she is not wearing an Apron. For good reason to she is one AMAZING cook.
 Terresa telling Beckie what REALLY happened with that Easter Egg. I don't know if Beckie is understanding it either!
 Jayden still protecting his area. 
 Brought in a second man to help hold things down. 
 Well after that fun hunt we have to look at all our treasures and trade what we don't want for what we want.
 Jodi and Blaine being so sweet to each other! 
 Grandpa staying out of the madness and just chilling in his comfy chair. Good Plan!




 It was a tough yet fun fulfilling day. I have to say I love this photo of Brynny and cute Grandma beaming so proud in the background. Pretty Precious if you ask me! This picture below amazed me. Jayden pretty much strongly dislikes babies so to see him fall asleep with a baby doll was mind blowing. Maybe his little heart is softening a little.
Kris made a lamb cake and I thought I took a picture of it but, apparently I missed that WHOLE birthday singing and blowing out the candle moment. Grandma and Grandpa Purcell gave Karston these awesome clothes. I love it when they get clothes for their birthdays. He was happy and it was just a great day! 
 Terry Gave me an Easter lily this year for Easter. It meant so much to me because it was from him. Although my father-in-law makes me a smidge nervous even now after 8 years of being in the family I love him. I am so grateful we get to keep him and have more memories with him!
 EASTER MORNING!!!! Just like Christmas you have to get a sit on the stairs photo. Surprisingly they all smiled for me! I have cute little men don't I!
 Karston and Jayden each got some candy, a new outfit for church, and a kite. Then they got a catching thing to share.
 Doug got a few of his favorite treats and of course a new tie to match his boys. What a HAPPY Easter we had! Loved every minute of it!



I am and will forever be GRATEFUL for my Savior. I am grateful for all that he did and continues to do for me on a daily basis. He gives me strength, patience, and fills my heart with love and joy. I am so grateful for him and the knowledge that I have of FOREVER FAMILIES. I love my family and I do want them to be with me forever. I hope and pray that my kids will stay close to him throughout their lives. That they will know and gain a strong testimony of this Gospel. That they will not allow Satan to influence their lives. I am grateful for my family and for my testimony of this Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment